Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving


I know, I know. It's December, it's almost Winter Break . . . and I'm behind. Shoot.

So here's Thanksgiving in a nutshell.

Luke went to school on a Wednesday to celebrate Thanksgiving with his buddies. All the boys were Indians, all the girls were Pilgrims. The boys wore feather headbands (not shown here - you think Luke would keep that on?) and the girls had little bonnets. Luke had war paint. He liked the war paint.


Oh, and he really only ate fruit and the cornbread I bought. He's so picky.

For dinner on Thursday night, we headed up to Todd's grandparents house for dinner. As always, it is the most delicious meal of the year and I had to be rolled out of there!

Beautiful placecards!
Luke played happily outside with Frankie D - his "just-my-size" dog. They run around together and have a great time. Every time he sees his Auntie G - he always asks where Frankie is.


After dinner, we celebrated Grandpa's birthday.

And then we ran. And ran. And ran.

Mostly, that's what my kid does: run.

He was completely wrecked after Thanksgiving, but did not fall asleep on the ride home. We had such a wonderful time, just as well always do. And of course, we were thrilled to take Linda home with us to get ready for the annual Post-Thanksgiving Day shopping extravaganza!

No comments: