Sunday, December 19, 2010

Poor Miss Helen






These two boys are nothing but trouble together. I mean seriously. They spend three mornings a week at daycare with Miss Helen, and as she tells me, "I don't get to sit. Not even for one minute." Yeah. I know. Sorry about that.

So the Gartins and the Bickels have been making an effort to let the boys hang out more outside of daycare to make the three mornings a little less exciting. Please note: it has not worked. They are crazy together.


We took the boys to look at the Christmas lights in Vasona Park (The Festival of Lights - its very festive) but were able to get pizza and then go to Starbucks for coffee before the drive through the park. Clearly, I don't have a point and shoot camera with a fast enough shutter speed to capture these boys.



Poor, poor Miss Helen.

On that note, Luke is going to be starting 5 full day Preschool starting in January (still not potty trained - but let's not go there) and we had to say goodbye to Miss Helen. I completely cried like a baby. Todd rolled his eyes at me. It really just means that Luke is no longer a baby and is growing up. Miss Helen was such a blessing in our lives, being a "third parent" for the last two years. Her husband was on the brink of tears and asked us to please bring him back to visit.

While I know he will be missed, I'm sure that Miss Helen will have a little bit of a quieter day without Luke there. :)

No comments: