Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Paddy's Day



St. Patrick's Day came and it was relatively quiet this year. It was Wednesday, which meant Todd was out for "Mensday" and the girls were over for "Ladies Night." Luke always loves Ladies Night because of the attention from all the ladies. Auntie Jen loves to tickle Luke, mostly because of the belly laughter - we all love his good, hearty laugh.



This picture threw me - I can't believe how old Luke looks. He looks like he's ready to walk out the door and head on to preschool. When did Luke grow up? I know . . . he's two. But he's talking so much and he's so independent. I'm so proud of my Luke - he's so much fun!

On that night, he learned how to mimic Auntie Jen and say "Peace Out." The video is long, but you get it pretty quickly.


No comments: