Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick sick sick


We all spent the majority of last week sick. I started the Saturday before and Todd picked it up on Sunday. Poor Luke - both of us were laid out on the couch all day Sunday while he ran around. We were of no use to anyone!

Todd was worse than I was, so I went to work on Monday and Todd stayed home. Luke started showing signs on Tuesday, but was able to make it through day care on Wednesday. But by Wednesday night, he was done. He had Daddy's fever and Mommy's cough. I stayed home with Luke on Thursday and Grandma was kind enough to watch Luke on Friday.

There is always a silver lining to everything, and the "sick" silver lining is being able to watch exorbitant amounts of TV. (particularly "Little Einsteins") So he goes on the couch, grabs Sally and I tuck him in. Apparently, both Todd and I say "toasty" after tucking in the blankets, but it surprised me when he said, "Oooh! Toasty!"

No comments: