Saturday, March 20, 2010

Run Luke, Run!





This week has been absolutely gorgeous! The sun was shining, the days were warm, and after the time change, we've had longer days. It has certainly given the whole family much needed pep after the cold and rain.

On the way home, I noticed that Luke had already taken off his shoes, which was exactly how I was feeling. Once we made it home, off came the socks and we were running on the grass.

Luke's curiosity is becoming apparent, the more vocal he has become. He discovered ants marching along and he proceeded to sit down and have a conversation with them. I didn't catch it all (he talks so fast!) but I do know that he introduced himself and me, asked them how they were doing, etc. He became a little too excited and smooshed a few. Whoops.








It's been a long time coming, Spring! Glad to see you!

No comments: