Saturday, October 13, 2012

The First Six Weeks

Okay, that’s kind of a lie, it says one month, but I got distracted and finally got around to it at six weeks. Oh well.

Lily is sitting with Fancy Hello Kitty, with lovely heels, and they are in fact the same size.

DSC06689

I love my sweet little Lily.  Granted, I am totally biased and therefore will post a ton of photos that may seem all the same, but to the proud mom, are all slightly different. Seriously.

DSC06692

DSC06696

At six weeks, Lily is a super star baby.  She eats like a tank and is up to 13 pounds and will eat however often I offer.  Please note adorable double chins and cutie cute rolls.  She is napping regularly during the day and this last week has been rocking at sleeping at night.  She is sleeping anywhere from 6 –8 hours at a time which is most epic for me.

Luke still adores Lily and wants to hold her every opportunity that he gets.  What is most surprising is that when he does hold her, she inevitably starts to cry and Luke wants her gone immediately.  As in, he is awfully close to giving her a big ol’ shove off his lap, so adult supervision is extremely important.

DSC06705

We are all so amazed at how quickly she is growing – I’m already sad at how old she is.  I think knowing that this is my last baby makes me a little weepy about the whole thing.  Lily is so sweet and cuddly and has become such an adored part of our family. 

No comments: