Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baptism Dress

Linda, my wonderful mother-in-law, graciously loaned me her family’s baptism dress for Lily’s use.  We haven’t yet had Lily baptized (soon, soon) but I wanted to at least take a few pictures of her in it. Hopefully, she won’t outgrow it before we actually baptize her. It is truly a gorgeous dress – so much nicer than anything you could find in a store.  I love how much history it has to it.  I hope that if Lily is blessed to have a daughter someday, she too will get to wear it.

And for posterity sake, here are all the wonderful pictures of everyone who took pictures in the special dress.

Linda

Linda_Dress002

 

Aunt Nancy

Nancy_Dress003

 

Auntie G

Jenny_Dress001

 

And little Miss Lily

Lily Baptism 01

Lily Baptism 02

And . . . we’re done. (plus a dress close up!)

Lily Baptism Done

No comments: