Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chaos!

There has been some serious chaos going on in my house lately - certainly more than I can talk about now. It has just been busy busy busy, mostly because I'm taking on too too much. Whoops.

But . . . I am currently working on my last and final credential class!! Hooray! Granted, I left this one till the end because it is a technology class. Bleh.

One of my first assignments? Create a blog. So, I've been working on a blog that I don't even want to work on. Especially since my poor little family blog has been left alone for so long. Even Todd is bugging me for updates.

So I'll link my purely-for-educational-reasons blog. At least I'm blogging somewhere, right?

Mrs. Bickel's Classroom Blog


Until things settle down again, this will have to do!

1 comment:

Sabrina Scruton said...

I likey your fancy fake bloggity blog! Once an overachiever always an overachiever!!! Hang in there friend!