Sunday, August 28, 2011

Celebrate!

I'm so excited!
I am proud to report that . . . (nope, still have a kidney stone hangin' around). . .

that I am officially DONE with my credential classes. HOORAY!

After four long years of taking classes on and off, I finished my last homework assignment, sent it in and now am waiting for my final grades.

That being said, I don't actually have my credential yet. (curses) Still have to take all those tests - argh! But, I am going to be able to skip over student teaching, which will save me time/money.

School starts tomorrow, which always gives me the butterflies. It is clearly past my bedtime, but here I am, blogging.

Here's to the 2011-2012 school year!

2 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Good luck, Mrs. Bickel!

Portillo Portal said...

Congratulations Noella! Almost there! If you want to switch to public school, I know a GREAT school district that pays really well ;) Plus I'd love to work with you again!!