Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yeah, it happens.


Align CenterIts a pretty normal thing around the Bickel household. Head bonks. Man, they happen all the time. We run into things, we fall on things, we slip, we trip - we do it all.

It had been a while. I clearly became a little too comfortable.

Didn't even see it coming.

I offered him a chip, he ran to follow me into the kitchen, then suddenly: WHACK! and tears. Somehow he ended up face first on the kitchen tile. *sigh*

But he recovers so quickly, its almost silly. Luke took maybe two or three minutes and then he was done.

I'm okay Momma! Its okay.

Though maybe a little Sally quiet time isn't a bad idea.

Poor Miss Helen - I brought him to daycare on Tuesday with a huge bonk on his head and his arms and legs all scratched up from running (and subsequently falling down), he looked quiet a mess. But its become the norm for Luke.

No comments: