Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 2


Not as successful as day one, but at least we made it through two days.

I went out for groceries/errands first thing in the morning and Luke had an accident in his big boy undies. He didn't seem phased, which I guess is good . . . ?

After getting clean new undies, he figured that it was the best time to rock out on the guitar. He loves "playing" musical instruments and "singing" which makes him a pretty good form of entertainment.




Luke is pretty into himself and loves to watch himself in videos. Clearly, while taking these pictures, I did not realize that what Luke was expecting was video. When I showed him the pictures, he was confused and said, "move! move!" Whoops. So I recorded a video - not quite as good as the first performance (stills, only) but is still pretty indicative of Luke's performance art.


No comments: