Saturday, September 11, 2010

It all begins and ends with family

The family on the deck after the celebratory anniversary dinner.

Our weekend at Clearlake was a really wonderful opportunity to reflect on the importance of family. It all begins and ends with family, after all. I'll admit, it made me nostalgic about being with my extended family (they're all over the USA!) it is certainly a blessing that Todd's family has accepted me with such open arms. I couldn't have handpicked a better family to become a part of.

We were shooting for a new family photo . . . Luke was not cooperating. He really just wanted to run up and down the pier. And so he did.



And please note, I have the best mother-in-law ever. I think I make this face in at least 85% of all my pictures and I'm glad someone else will happily do it to in any attempt to make my kid smile for the camera.

Its a great pic! Luke is looking at the camera and smiling - its a miracle!

No comments: