Sunday, September 12, 2010

Operation: Pee Pee in the Potty.

Day 1 of Potty Training.

Salty snacks? Check.



Unleaded Juice? Check.


Naked bum, so underpants, diaper, etc.? Check.

Holding your pee for 7 hours before exploding all over the bathroom? Check.

Please note: there was a goodly amount of pee pee in the potty. Consider it a success.




Things I've learned from potty training:

1. Just because you load the kid up on juice does not mean they will pee in a timely manner.

2. Two year olds can have an iron clad bladder. Even one who is related to me.

3. Saying that you're "done" after sitting on the potty does not mean that one has actually peed. It just means that you're done sitting on the potty.

4. For sanity sake, its just easier to stick the potty in front of the tv.

5. Potty training is exhausting. And I really didn't do anything.

6 comments:

Alec said...

I would definitely suck on your sons smooth little boy penis since he is going pee his penis will be wet and slippery and I love when little boys penises are wet and slippery. I would then take your son off the toilet lay him down on his stomach and then I will lay on top of him and stuff my hands under his stomach and start jerking his smooth little boy penis until he spurts his cum into my hands and then I would lick my hands off from all the cum your son spurted then I would flip him over and lick and suck on his smooth little boy penis from all his cum that is oozing out of the tip of his penis head. I would then flip him over slap his bum cheeks and watch his bum cheeks jiggle then squeeze his bum cheeks and spread his little boy bum cheeks apart and lick his bum hole and sniff his bum hole and tell your son how sweet smelling and sweet tasting he is in his bum area then I am going to finger fuck his smooth little boy bum hole and then I would gag him and fuck him with my cock and listen to him moan and scream as I spurt my load into his virgin bum hole and then take my cock out of his smooth little boy bum hole and watch my cum flow out of your sons sweet little boy bum hole like lava. Then I would turn your son back over and then I would jerk your son off again until he spurts his cock cream all over the place and I force your son to shoot his sweet cock cream into my mouth By me stuffing his penis into my mouth. I will then lick his penis head to make him feel good. Your son is so cute I will also force his little legs open to jerk him off.

Hizashi said...

I'm 12 and i love stinky cocks wickr is hizashi

Jjj said...

Are u actually 12im 13😍

Anonymous said...

I would also like to do that.

Anonymous said...

same

Hizashi said...

Yeah I am~