Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I can't imagine a father loving his son more than Todd loves Luke. When I met Todd, I knew he would be a good husband and father. When Luke came into our lives, he became the "uber-daddy." Luke adores Todd, laughs at all his jokes and will run around with him. I don't think even I knew how amazing Todd would be as a dad - I admire his never-ending patience, and I love that he can be firm with Luke, but Luke never doubts that he is loved. I know that Luke is the great kid he is because of his Daddy.

They are two peas in a pod, my boys.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the two of these crazy kids together in the last couple of years. (Henceforth known as Todd and Mini-Todd)

In the first few weeks at home


Luke didn't sleep much (I think the only time ever in our bed) so it was to be documented. I love Luke's bald spot.



Maybe a little hungry . . .


My cute A's fans!


Getting an early start. At least it's from Pizza Port!


Christmas Tree Farm -2008



Blurry soccer shot - they are great playing sports together, even when Luke was so little.


Glacier National Park - "Let's go Daddy!"


Father's Day 2009

It was another great Father's Day in 2010, which will be a post for a later time. I am so thankful for my boys, they fill every day up with so much joy.

No comments: