Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Morning

I have said this before, and I’ll say it again: best. MIL. ever. She was so on top of things and ready for Easter. I was not even close. I blame it on pregnancy and crappy work for the last two months. Granted, she’s had crappy work for the last two months, so I guess all I’ve got I pregnancy.

So my darling MIL not only put together an Easter basket for Luke-pie, but a Mommy basket and a Daddy basket, too. Luke was put on the hunt for all three baskets.

Getting ready for the hunt – so excited!!

DSC06161

He found mine first and it was a fabulous caffeine free basket of glory: all my Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf favorites: Swedish Berries loose leaf tea, Decaf Viennese coffee, a sweet butterfly tea ball and a mother mug. And a big giant flower! All in a sweet little basket that will definitely find its way into the nursery.

DSC01422

DSC06164

Luke is just as excited as me. :)

DSC01424

Going to find Daddy’s basket next:

DSC06166

DSC01425

The Easter Bunny left a San Diego Craft Beer Basket for Todd. The Easter Bunny is one smart guy!

DSC01426

“But where is mine!?!?”

In the tub, of course.

DSC06169

DSC06168

DSC01428

DSC01429

DSC01430

“Oh! A bunny!” (Yes, I am a terrible mother: it was from last year’s basket and I reused it. He forgot about it last year.)

DSC01431

“Oh. MOM. This is such a CUTE SHIRT.”

DSC06179

Angry Birds. Oh, how we love the Angry Birds.

DSC01434

And trains. We still love trains.

DSC01441

Such a fun Easter basket morning. The Egg Hunt just made it even better!

No comments: