Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's November

Last year I spent the month of November reflecting on all the things I was grateful for. I think that, even though I'm a few days late and already into November, I'm going to attempt to do the same thing.

So I'll start off with saying that I am grateful that October is over.

Okay, that's a total cop out.

I am truly grateful for all of my friends and family for their support and love and kindness and understanding. October was exceptionally difficult for so many reasons and I'm so thankful and blessed to have the people in my life that I do. Especially my Todd and my Luke. They are such amazing people and keep my smiling every single day . . . no matter how tough the day has been.

Example:

Tuesday was crap.

So, Todd moved the coffee table, set up our air mattress and as a family we cuddled and enjoyed a movie. On a Tuesday. For no other reason than it was really fun and it made me happy.

Love that man.

So thanks everyone for being there. Happy November.

No comments: