Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween Snippet

So I haven't had much time for anything other than grading and grading and grading and prepping and grading. (Poor Luke and Todd) Which means that I'm only posting a Halloween snippet because the classroom parents emailed me a couple of photos. So I'll post a few of me, then I'll post Luke Halloween photos later.




Fans of Luke, you'll just have to wait.






A few years ago, one of my super-enthusiastic (but full-time working) mom's made everyone their OWN personalized fake pumpkins. Seriously. Like, 20 pumpkins, with everyone's eye and hair color to match. Crazy time. I kept mine and pull it out every Halloween. I have about 5 decorations, so it stands out.










Currently, the only picture I have in my Snow White garb. I never took a picture of myself with a real camera (I think I have a phone photo floating around somewhere) so this is all I have right now. Mostly, I really like my hair. And that is my hair. My first year teaching, I wore a wig and I hated hated hated it. So I swore after that that I would never wear a wig on Halloween again. (That sounds really dramatic, doesn't it?) So I've worn headbands and hats, but no wigs.



More Halloween later. Certainly, more of Luke's Halloween. But you're stuck with me for now.





*The grading period ended today. I bet you can't wait to see my STACK of grading. *


No comments: