Monday, October 17, 2011

*tap tap*

Is this thing on?

Are you there God? It's me, Noella.

Yeah, I'm just wondering what the plan is. I'm sure you get this a lot, I'm just one of many. We've always seemed to be on pretty good terms, but I'm having a hard time. Is this like an open letter? Or an open prayer?

I'll take whatever you've got.

I've been trying to be responsible and plan accordingly, but I'm getting some pretty strong hints that you're not particularly interested in my plans. Since my plans are apparently a big ol' pile of stink, I'm more than open to hearing what you've got.

Really. I'm just looking for anything right now. Lay it on me.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Noella

2 comments:

Fazzio Family said...

I don't have quite the connections as the man upstairs but if you ever need to talk I'm here :) Love you!

Sabrina Scruton said...

love you sweetie---always here with a hug and smile for you!!!