Sunday, April 24, 2011

Getting the energy out . . .

Todd is so good. He exercises on vacation.
(It is actually painful to write that.)

I, on the other hand, do not. I do not believe in it.

So when Todd gets this "exercising" notion, we all go to the park and while Todd runs, Luke runs too. Its a great neighborhood park, with two playgrounds and a big ol' field for running and getting all that energy out.

We are becoming more daring . . .


The "baby" slides were only mildly entertaining . . .

So we moved onto the big boy slides rather quickly:

And we are now confident enough to get on the big kid swings. Every time I remind Luke to "please hold on tightly" he thinks it is incredibly funny to let go. I do not think it is incredibly funny. It is incredibly irritating.


I love this picture of Luke . . . this is my happy little boy who is growing up far too quickly and knows all the buttons to push. The ones I didn't even know I had.


This is the normal view I have of Luke. His back as he is running away quickly.

We ran over to the track and cheered on Daddy while he ran. He is such a good fan of his Daddy!

No comments: