Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dinnertime Entertainment


Trying to get Luke to eat does require some dinnertime performances. Yes, I have a child who does not like pasta. I know. I don't know what to do either.


What I do love is that Luke is a genuinely happy kid who loves to laugh. Big, giant, startin'-in-your-gut belly laughs. After a long, demanding day, coming home to his smiling face is really all I need. I know there are people out there who wonder why I don't go out more, or want to go out more . . . but can you blame me?


Don't get me wrong, he's not an angel by any stretch of the imagination, but he has a good heart and a good soul. I love that he is empathetic, and worries about the feelings of others. He is my sweet little pie.

I really think I'm just going to start calling him Todd, Jr.

No comments: