Sunday, September 27, 2009

Visit to Windsor


While Todd was out of town, Luke and I drove up to Windsor to celebrate Great Grandma's birthday with whole family. The Wine Country is so beautiful - we had never been to Windsor before. All of the family loved to be around Luke - he is so much fun, just a big ol' ball of energy. Great Grandma and Auntie Nancy offered to watch Luke for a bit while I went to a winery to at least have a taste. The winery, Russian River Hill, had the most gorgeous views - I could have stayed there all afternoon.



Luke did very well for Auntie and Great Grandma - he entertains himself so well, he didn't even miss me. Unfortunately, we were unable to spend the night, but I was so glad that we did have a little time to visit everyone, sing happy birthday and have Great Grandma open her gifts.

And as always, Luke just loves pushing a walker. Note: a walker is the toddler gift for this holiday season.

No comments: