Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is it fun?



Apparently, we think the best way to have fun with our child is to put him on the world's fastest, most terrifying carousel. Little did we know, carousels can in fact be terrifying. Lesson learned. Yes, they are blurry, awful pictures, but Luke was scared out of his mind the first round, so we promptly put him back on the carousel. (note: Mommy had enough after Round 1. Daddy took over for Round 2. Luke had to go on twice! We're mean!)


Here is Grandma Harvana and Tia Katie enjoying Dragon Hallow Park. (note: I totally fell and busted my butt on the playground as it had rained that morning. I'm such a klutz.)


I really enjoyed the "backstory" of both the carousel and the adjacent park and love supporting good causes. The short story: both the carousel and the park were built by volunteers from the community. Read about the story here: http://www.carrousel.com (yes, I know carousel is spelled wrong, that's just the website.)

No comments: