Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bee sure to have fun this Halloween!

Apparently, I have been neglecting the blog for quite some time.  True that. Life has been crazy busy and I'm exhausted.  But I'd thought that I would toss in my Halloween photo for this year, simply because it is fun.

Both the principal and I have last names that begin with "B." When we do our morning rounds to all the classrooms, the students always say, "Good morning, Mrs. B________, good morning, Mrs. Bickel."  But they often get confused, some say her name first, some say my name first, some can't remember who is who.  So we will laugh and say, "Just call us Mrs. B and B." So that's the direction that we went for Halloween this year.  I made the shirts and found all the fun accessories.  I made the principal a crown, so that she could be the "Queen Bee." The kids all got it and they decided that I was the worker bee. :)  My principal is so sweet, she said I was the "Beautiful Bee." One of the students said I was the Princess Bee. I'm good with either.


No comments: