Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blessed

Happy Mother’s Day to some truly wonderful moms!

img003

Me and my mom

img001

Linda and Todd

I have been incredibly blessed to have two wonderful mothers.  My mother is such a wonderful inspiration – I am in constant awe of her patience, humor, creativity and exorbitant amount of love.

My mother-in-law is a constant reminder that you don’t have to be blood related to love someone like they are. 

Both of these spectacular women help me keep perspective and remind me that motherhood is a growth process.  I won’t know it all and do it all right out of the gate. Some things work, some things won’t, but finding the humor in all of it and making choices based on what is best for me and my family is going to make me a great mom, too.

I love my moms!

No comments: