Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday Party!



Spencer turned three, so we were off to Oak Meadow Park in Los Gatos to celebrate! As always, he ran. And ran. And ran. It was nice to have both Todd and I there to tag team him.


He loved the orange cones for a brief, wonderful moment, he was entertained with stacking and arranging them. Just like Daddy teaching PE! What a cutie.



Luke had his first ride on both the train (choochoo!) and the carousel. The train was surprisingly not a hard sell (I figured it wouldn't move fast enough) and he was all about the "choochoo!"

I thought for sure Luke would be all about the carousel (more movement) he was so not into it. He took the first ride with Daddy and freaked out when he was put on the horse. So he rode on the bench. By the end, he was starting to dig it.

Unsure:

Getting there:

I immediate took him on and stuck him on a horse. He put the death grip on me (I wasn't going anywhere) and I stuck by him. Once the carousel started, Luke got into it and was all smiles by the end.

Happy little chatterbox:


By the way: too funny that I picked the "monkey" horse. Wierd.


We took Luke home for a nap and then met up with the rest of the party for dinner at Bucca Di Beppos. We realized we haven't been there since our rehearsal dinner. How time flies! Luke ate like a champ, which is always a great relief.

Outside, Spencer found some fountains and Luke just couldn't resist. (FYI: There are a dozen pictures of Luke screaming like a madman, he was so excited.) I can't say Spencer was all that thrilled with Luke's splashing.



Yup, I took video. He was a mess, but he loved it!


No comments: